Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Counting Down The Days

I can hardly believe that Christmas is getting so close! I know for a fact that the days did NOT go this quickly when I was in school.  Then my children started school and Z O O M! the days flew by so fast I could hardly keep up!  My baby will be a senior by this time next year! Whoa, slow down time!  I'm sure that I am not the only one who feels this way.  Come on, you know it's true. 
Anyway, enough about that.  I don't want to be depressed... It's almost Christmas!  I love this time of year, despite the cold weather.  I love listening to Christmas music, decorating the tree, baking cookies, going to special church programs, sending Christmas cards... the list goes on.  What is your favorite Christmas tradition or Christmas memory?  I have been scrapbooking a lot lately and it is so fun to look at all the pictures of past Christmases.  I just hope we all take the time to remember what Christmas is really all about... Jesus Christ!  He was born, crucified, and rose again so that you and I could spend eternity with Him.  Please take the time to read the Christmas story in the book of Luke.  And be sure to explain to your children that it is WAY more than just a story.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment