Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday

I've been doing a lot of cleaning and rearranging lately.  You know what happens when you start doing that?  You come across pictures that you haven't looked at in a long time.  Pictures of your past.  I love pictures and regret not printing more out lately, but most of all I regret not writing on the backs of the ones I have.  I can look at a lot of my pictures and tell you exactly where we were, what we were doing and narrow down the date pretty close...but someday I won't be able to do that.  Or I might not be around to tell others.  My kids will someday look through all the stuff I left behind and wonder, "Who's this?"  "I wonder where we were in this picture?"  Maybe it isn't too late.  I can drag all those pictures back out and start writing... Who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment